Another quick update before the week starts

Hello everybody....

I thought I was going to have time to put up some pictures and write a long blog entry, but there's just no way it's going to happen.

But I'm doing fine- just super busy with work. We move into the new apartment Thursday and hopefully then I can start taking Chinese classes.

The classes I'm teaching are going great- I have a wide range of ages and I like them all in different ways. I think the younger ones are my favorite.

I can't believe it's going to be April already!

PS- I got a potted cactus and the spines are turning brown.... what should I do?

I still love being here! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Trip to the Washtenaw County Clerk Office

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!