Busy Busy Busy....

Yuck! Last week was super busy and LONG! I'm starting to notice all of the unpaid hours I'm working (grading homework, writing progress reports, calculating grades)... This week won't get any better. I have to make phone calls to students after 8pm every night but Friday and Saturday. Luckily, I will get paid for it....

I got a chance to go to Taipei 101 last night. We couldn't go to the top because we didn't have NT$1000 to spare. Instead, we went into the Taipei 101 Mall. There were a lot of super expensive stores: Louis Vuitton, L'oreal, etc. It was fun to look in.

I'll have to find time to put up some pictures. I don't have much. I am working on a video for Taipei 101- I have to wait until we get to the top first!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!

Week 1: What did I get myself into?