Craziness before Going Home

So it's Wednesday and I'm really happy because I get to wash my hair today!!! Saturday I got it permanently straightened and they said not to wash or get it wet for 3 days. It got pretty oily the 2nd day so I'm super glad now.


This weekend I don't get to pack for America because we're going on a company trip to Gukeng county to see the biggest amusement park in Taiwan. Originally we were going to Hualien (really beautiful nature) but now I'm not so enthusiastic. We have to meet at 6:30am on Saturday. UGH! And a 4 hour bus ride, as opposed to a much shorter train ride there. Then on Sunday I have to lead the whole group in an exercise dance. I'm working on my "vacation!!!!" AAAAH! Sorry, I'm complaining. I need to let it out somewhere. I'm really worried I won't have fun because it doesn't sound like all the activities we'll be doing will be relaxing, plus I would never want to go to an amusement park.

Okay, end of that shpeal. On another cool note, it turns out my Chinese has REALLY improved fast at least in the last two months. Two Taiwanese people commented on it to me. I'm super happy. I feel like I have a lot more vocab and grammar constructions up my sleeve. And even if I don't know the word I can either explain it or make one up that fits. Coming here really paid off!

So long story short, I have to pack and make sure the substitute teachers have enough to do by the end of next week. I'm a little stressed. Urgh. And nervous about the flight. It will be LONG and I'll be doing it twice. I'm really afraid of getting turbulence again. I literally felt like I was dying. EEEEEEEK!!!

Peace. Going to bed late again today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Trip to the Washtenaw County Clerk Office

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!