Back in Taipei

Hey everybody!


I had a safe flight back to Taiwan. Whew, it was really long but the turbulence wasn't that bad. We got to hang out in the Tokyo airport for an hour, and I saw a lot of movies this time. Eat Pray Love (again), Despicable Me, Four Christmases, Salt. They were all pretty good. I liked EPL better the second time around. I swear I feel like I know that Brazilian guy she ends up with. I just can't figure out who he reminds me of.

So I had a lot of fun being back home. I can't believe how much I miss America. Got to see some family, and some friends ;) and Dante!!! I finished this gorgeous dress I was working on before I moved to Taiwan... but it kinda turned into a disaster! It ended up being too small on top, and bulgy in places... and I burned/melted the fabric with an iron..... that I destroyed... :'( But it was a good try I think. I think my next sewing project will be to just make a tablecloth.

But anyways, I'm back. I took a couple days off so I could rest from all the traveling... but I feel weird not working. Plenty of unpacking to keep me busy though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!

Week 1: What did I get myself into?