In a little grass shack in Hawaii

Another week has passed and I haven't gotten myself into gear with those photos.... O:-) (I will I will I will!) It's just me and my roomie for a couple weeks because someone lucky gets to go on a business trip around the world (literally). Yesterday we saw a lion dance show together. It was meant for tourists so granted it wasn't completely authentic, but it was still awesome to see! The lion acted just like a big dog- it was so adorable! There were lots of tumbling and stunts too!

A typhoon is close to Taiwan right now. It's just passing us by so there's lots of rain.

What else is new? I got a bike! It's new ... only because it was going to be a pain to find the perfect used bike. But it's silver and her name is Stella. Now I can ride to the library! :D

I tried hula dancing class with my roommate and it was pretty fun! Very relaxing and it's hard not to be happy when you hear hula music. I think I'll try a few more classes this summer.

I made tuna noodle casserole tonight with fresh mangos for dessert. It was yummy! Glad something I cooked turned out edible!

I'm going to go study some Chinese now, promise to put up more pictures soon!!!!!!! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!

Week 1: What did I get myself into?