In the Rut

Yep, been too busy to post. I'm a drag I know. Here's a cool picture from China!!! Working on fixing and uploading pictures so I can make a real post sometime soon. Went to see Mucha for my birthday. His pictures are gorgeous!!!! I especially love how he did hair.
Our school's in the middle of a transition phase now. New students, semester hasn't started yet, lost some teachers, and got some new teachers. It's very strange. Want to start taking Chinese again. Looking for a tutor!!!!!! Maybe coming to visit Michigan for Chinese New Year! (end of January)

More later!!!

Comments

  1. gorgeous picture of the Great Wall! how did your graduations go? i remember the transition stage at Hsin Hu right as I was leaving- it is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!

Pottery-making in Ying Ge