Going Around Taiwan (West Coast)

the area around: Taizhong City Part 1! QingJing Farm!
 
 
We rented a car in Tainan and drove it to the place we stayed near Taizhong. Then the next day we drove out towards the center of Taiwan to visit a farm famous for its sheep! All we did was have fun with the animals and enjoy the beautiful scenery so just enjoy the pictures! :) It reminded me so much of the Sound of Music- I wanted to burst out in song!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There was a couple taking wedding pictures there with the sheep!
 
 
 
There was a very unusual foreigner there. He spoke french and carried an umbrella to keep out of the sun, like all the Taiwanese girls do here!
 
 
 
 
 
I got to go on a super short ride on a horse! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuck! I don't know exactly what to say about that. But it's from New Zealand! EW!!!!!! Animal cruelty!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!

Week 1: What did I get myself into?