Moon Festival Skit at School


Chang'o and Peng Meng (the guy who wants to steal the special medicine)
I got to put on a skit for the school this year about the Moon Festival story. I got to be Chang'o again! I wanted it to be really funny so I put on some crazy  makeup. If you're not familiar with the story, read my previous post!

Hou Yi shooting down the suns


I love you! Welcome home!



Old Man: Hou Yi, you shot down the suns. Here's some special medicine as a reward!


Hou Yi: Chang'o will you keep this medicine safe for me?


Peng Meng: Where is Chang'o? I want to take the medicine for myself!
Chang'o: [eats the medicine and flies to the moon]


Jade Rabbit: Oh no! Chang'o why are you so sad?
Chang'o: I want to go back to earth and see my husband!


Jade Rabbit: Don't worry! I can make you some special medicine so you can go back home!
So they wait up on the moon forever since the medicine takes so long to make.

The End!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Trip to the Washtenaw County Clerk Office

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!