Finished Painting!

Hey Everybody! I totally finished that Monet painting I've been working on for the longest time! At first I wanted to just try to make a copy of the original. One way of training artistis is to have them practice by copying the masters. But once I got into the painting my own style started taking over... bold colors, lots of movement in the brushstrokes, bigger brushstrokes.... I decided I wanted to keep some of myself in the painting. Of course if I worked hard and kept at it I could get it to be even closer to Monet's, but I really like what I did to my version!
I'm really proud of it! Gonna hang it up in the apartment somewhere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!

Week 1: What did I get myself into?