Taipei's Computer Market (光華商場).

After the World Religions Museum we went to the computer market in search for a tablet case. It was pretty neat too!


 BUT FIRST... Bubble tea!!!! Passion fruit something!

 They had lychee flavor too! Gotta try that one next!




 Then it was time for Pig's Blood... Maybe I'll like it this time?
 Voila!
 Ok, I'm not so sure about this...
 Yep, it's still gross!



 Cute!
 Hey! My favorite show to watch at Grandma's house!
Cheap DVDS
These were mousepads!!!

Comic books!



Oooh! I'm excited for this game!!!
Angry bird iPad 2 Covers...
These attach to your earphones to make you look "cute"
I like this one!
This guy had a katana!!!!
Oh my!!!
Hello! O.O



 There's always gotta be girls modeling the electronics!
Think I could be a phone model too? ;) hehe!

Comments

  1. loved this post- we bought our first mac a that computer market... the one i'm using right now! and i also remember the "comebuy" stands... you're making me miss taiwan right now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

月下老人, the Taiwanese god of romance

Trip to the Washtenaw County Clerk Office

Hess Banquet, Training, Lindy Hop, and Medical Check!